Talk to us, we want to help you
You’re not going to get frustrated with long phone menu when you call us. Your email isn’t going to be “lost” in our inbox. At Peachy, we provide exceptional customer service – the same kind that we’d want to experience ourselves!
We operate in an industry built on trust and this can only be achieved through communication and experienced support – whether it’s your first time using Peachy or if you’re a lifelong customer. We strive to provide the best customer service possible with every contact.
Please note that during the festive period, our customer service team will be available as follows:
- 24th December-26th December: 10 am to 6 pm
- 31st December-1st January: 10 am to 6 pm
Otherwise, our customer service team is available seven days per week and are open from 8 am to 8 pm on Monday to Friday, and on weekends from 10 am to 6 pm. A full list of contact options can be found below.
- New Loan Inquiry – Want to apply for a Peachy loan yet still have some questions? Then email us here.
- Contact Customer Support – Question about your existing Peachy loan? Then call us for free on 0800 0124 743
- FAQ – Visit our most frequently answered questions section to get the fastest response to your inquiry.
- Review Us – We’re proud of our score on TrustPilot. Why not let others know of your experience here?
- File A Complaint – Sometimes we get it wrong, if that is so then please let us know here.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we’ll respond as quickly as we can (usually within 90 minutes):
Our contact details
199 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3TY
Mon-Fri 8 AM to 8 PM
Sat-Sun 10 AM to 6 PM
Your satisfaction with our service is important to us!
We put our customers at the heart of our business and want you to have the best experience with us. We value all feedback and use it to improve the service we offer and to build and enhance the relationship with our customers.
For sharing your positive experience with us, please leave your review here.
If you are not satisfied with our service, please visit the Complaints Policy page and see how you can leave your complaint.