It’s that time of year again when chestnuts roast on open fires and Jack Frost nips at your nose. It’s a time for sharing, a time for giving and a time for feeling grateful.
To show our appreciation we are thrilled to announce our ‘A Peachy Month full of Presents’ campaign. No month screams presents as much as December!
Here’s what’s on the table for you this Christmas:
- Among all the customers who take out a loan from the 1st of December until the 28th of December we will draw out a Luxurious Spa break worth £300 from Bannatyne Spas. The winner will be announced on the 29th of December.
- Every Monday one lucky customer will get their loan repaid by us, how peachy is that?
- We also have a fun Christmas game on Facebook! Add your wish or a holiday greeting to the Peachy’s Holiday Wish Tree and Win 10 x £25! The main prize is £250, that will go to that lucky someone who’s “WISH” gets the most likes by the end of the campaign.
- For our lovely Twitter followers we have a surprise as well! Visit Peachy’s Twitter page, follow, re-tweet and #peachychristmas and you will have a chance to win £50! The Winner will be announced on the 29th of December.
How will you know if you have won?
All winners will be notified by email and will be given all of the relevant details on how to claim their prize!
Ready to get started?
Have a Peachy Christmas!
*Only new loans that are taken during the campaign period will participate in the draw.
*Extensions will not count as a new loan and won’t be participating in the draw.
Peachy Holiday Greetings Tree Facebook Game – Terms and Conditions
In order to participate you must agree to the official rules of the competition!
Cash On Go ltd/Peachy.co.uk
The campaign is run by Cash On Go Ltd
The campaign was created by creative agency GOAL
Duration of the campaign: December 1st 2014 – December 29th 2014.
Peachy Loans’ Prize pool:
3.1 Each week, three winners will be randomly selected from the participants (12 winners in total). Each winner will receive £25.
3.2 Campaign main prize is £250 which will go the participant with the most likes to their holiday greeting. The votes will be closed on December 29th at 00:01 GMT. The winner will be announced on December 29th 2014.
Terms & conditions of the game:
In order to participate in the draw, you must:
4.1 Give access to your basic profile information via Facebook authentication.
4.2 Follow the instructions and add your holiday greeting to the tree.
4.3 Subscribe to Peachy’s newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any moment.
4.4 In order to vote (“like”) for other greetings, you must give access to your basic profile information via Facebook authentication. Each user can only give one vote (“like”) per greeting.
4.5 We reserve the right to remove any votes if there is evidence of foul play or cheating.
How will you receive your prize?
We will contact the winner via e-mail with further instructions on how to claim the prize.
If the game isn’t working properly it could be due the following reasons:
– You might have a slow internet connection
– Your browser is out of date (supported browsers are Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11 and the newest Firefox, Chrome and Opera).
The overall goal of the campaign is to bring some peachiness to our clients. We have taken into account most widely spread technical requirements, however we won’t be responsible if the game isn’t working with all settings.
In case you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. For a faster response please use „Peachy Holiday Greetings Tree 2014 Campaign“ as a subject line.
Cash On Go Ltd has the right to change the Terms & Conditions any time during the campaign.
In case of a complaint, Cash On Go Ltd reserves the right to have the final say.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to News Cash On Go Ltd and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
Let Peachy put a smile on your face!
Peachy.co.uk, Cash On Go Ltd
This campaign has ended