Refer a Friend campaign Terms and Conditions
The “Referrer” is the existing customer of Peachy.co.uk
The “Referee” is the new customer who has no previous and/or current loan with Peachy.co.uk.
The “Referral Reward” is a referral fee that is paid out to the Referrers personal bank account.
Please note that a high-cost short-term loan is primarily of benefit to those in temporary need of money to cover occasional unexpected shortfalls and such loans are not suitable long term or as a solution to wider financial problems because the costs are likely to be significantly higher than other forms of lending which are designed for borrowing over sustained periods.
Qualifying for the Refer a Friend Campaign
To qualify as a Referrer and take part in the Campaign, the Referrer must share a unique link or unique code from his/her Account page to a Referee.
The Referrer must have his/her current bank account details in Peachy.co.uk to ensure the Referral Reward is transferred to the correct account. We will not be liable for any bounced payments and we will not attempt to transfer the funds more than once.
If you refer a friend that has had previously or has current loan from Peachy.co.uk, then they will not qualify and you will not be able to obtain the Referral Reward.
To qualify as a Referee in the Refer a Friend Campaign, the Referee must:
- Be at least 18 years old and comply with the Peachy general Terms and Conditions
- Have no previous and/or current issued loan with Peachy.co.uk.
- Use the link or unique code from the Referrer prior to applying for a loan.
The Referrer will get a Referral Reward of 15GBP for every Referee that will get Peachy loan. The Referral Reward will be transferred to the Referrers bank account not later than in 48 hours after the Referee got approved for a loan. An automatic text message will be sent to the Referrer.
The Referee will get a 15% discount to the interest of each payment starting from the third instalment. The discount is not transferable or redeemable for cash and in case of early or late repayment the discount will be cancelled.
Promotional discount is displayed on the loan details with the calculator and on Loan Statement.
The Referrer is only allowed to invite friends and family that the Referrer is reasonably certain would be happy to receive the invite.
The Referrer represents and warrants to us that the Referrer has obtained the express consent from the individuals to whom the Referrer is sending the link.
The Referrer is not allowed to invite individuals that the Referrer does not know personally or do so in a way that (in our sole and absolute opinion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications.
You may only use the Refer a Friend Campaign in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- attempt to create more than one account in order to invite yourself;
- invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
- invite an existing customer of Peachy.co.uk;
- invite fictitious persons;
- do anything that damages Peachy.co.uk’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
- use the Campaign in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation; or
- use the Campaign excessively or in any way that we consider to be unreasonable (at our sole and absolute discretion);
- solicit your friends to deliberately take out and repay their loans off early – you will not be eligible for the Referral Bonus in such cases.
- otherwise attempt to circumvent the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
No other promo codes, unique codes or links can be used to apply for this Campaign including combining them with each other.
Abuse of the Campaign
Peachy.co.uk has the right to refuse to pay out the Referral Reward if (in our sole and absolute discretion) we suspect that the referral program has not been used in good faith (see section Prohibited Uses) or the Terms and Conditions have been breached.
We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) closing your account, closing third party account(s) and suspending the referral program.
Limitation of Liability
Peachy.co.uk accepts no liability for any use of the referral program which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Legal relations arising from the Refer a Friend Campaign shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions of the Refer a Friend Campaign that was published on our website and constructed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Changes to the Refer a Friend Campaign Terms and Conditions
Cash On Go Ltd/ Peachy.co.uk does not change Terms and Conditions part way through the Campaign or create and enforce Terms and Conditions retrospectively.
Should you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: [email protected]