Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information collected directly from you through your online application, information collected through on-line forms or entries on our lead providers’ websites, or information you provide when you contact our customer services department;
- your telephone communications with us and our customer services department which may be monitored and recorded;
- information about your transactions including loan balances;
- information from outside sources such as credit reference agencies and customer service providers regarding credit worthiness and credit history;
- information that is collected when you use the Website that may be used by us to identify you and validate your use of the Website for fraud prevention purposes;
- information about your computer including, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and is not in individually identifiable form;
- automatic information obtained by using “cookies” when your browser accesses our Website and when you log-in. If enabled, cookies may store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of the pages of this Website. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past visits. When you visit this site again, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. These cookies do not track individual user information, and all our cookie data is encrypted and cannot be read by other websites. It is possible to ‘turn off’ the cookies in your browser and this will not affect the functionality of the Website.
Where we store and process your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our security systems meet or exceed industry standards and we are constantly monitoring internet developments to ensure our systems evolve as required. We also test our systems regularly to make sure our security mechanisms are up to date.
Finally, we are subject to UK data protection laws, which we comply with fully and give the greatest respect.
How we use your personal data
The information we collect about you will be recorded electronically and may be used for a number of purposes:
- in the normal course of our business such as verifying your identity and credit standing
- in order to process loan transactions and update your account records
- to assess your credit history and confirm your employment details
- to make lending decisions
- to contact third parties, such as your employer, who you have nominated to verify information about yourself
- for conducting statistical analysis and to develop and improve our products, to assess lending risks
- to identify you when you contact us or visit our Website
- to identify which of our products, or our partners’ products, might interest you
- to prevent and detect fraud, this may involve the use of voice detection technology to analyse recordings of your telephone calls with us
- to contact you in connection with your enquiry
- to update our website to better meet our clients’ needs in the future.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Website, to carry out regulatory checks and for market research
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Credit reference agencies and Fraud Protection
We may also disclose your personal information to Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs) and Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs), along with the details of your agreement, payments made and any default or failure to maintain the terms of the agreement. When CRAs receive a search from us they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders. They supply to us both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information. If you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect or identify fraud we will record this and may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention.If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees.
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Please contact us at 0800 0124 743 if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
Use of your information for marketing purposes – your rights
By visiting our Website, you understand and agree that we may contact you via the phone number or e-mail address you enter on your loan application to assist you with your loan or to discuss other products and services that Peachy may provide for you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 76 King Street, M2 4NH, Manchester, United Kingdom, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to our sub-contractors, agents, service providers, lenders and members of our group of companies in order to provide the Services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We may also sell your data (or otherwise pass it on) to selected third parties who may use it to contact you by post, telephone, email, SMS or other reasonable method in relation to offers they feel might interest you, whether or not we enter into an agreement with you.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if CashOnGo Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
If you give us false or inaccurate information and/or we suspect fraud, we may record this on your credit history and may also pass information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities and/or to any Fraud Prevention Agency (FPA).
To register with us you must be 18-years of age or older. Minors are strictly forbidden from using the service.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information as described above, please contact us at Cash On Go Ltd, 76 King Street, M2 4NH, Manchester, United Kingdom or via email: email@example.com or call our customer care team on 0800 0124 743.