How Peachy’s Payment Methods Make it Easier for Customers
We all know that making payments can be hard, and making repayments for loans can be complicated. However, at Peachy, as you know, we like to do things differently. This is why we have different payment methods for our customers. We want to be able to offer diversity of options for our customers so it is easy for you to make your payments.
Here are our top payment methods and the instructions that you need for them:
- Debit Cards: You can repay via debit card which is one of the most trusted ways to use your money. Debit cards are now just as popular as credit cards and their daily use is something that we all do.
- Bank Transfer: This method is simple – you simply repay with a bank transfer that you are in control of. Many people who like to do bank transfers are people who use payday loans every now and then. You can choose bank transfers if you prefer to do one-off repayments because you know you have already paid off your loan.
How can I repay my loan?
There are 3 simple steps to follow when you want to repay your loan. Here they are:
- Make sure your funds are there: You need to ensure that you have enough funds in your account on the due date of your loan. You can do this simply by checking on your online banking beforehand or even better, doing it the week of the repayment so you give yourself some time to arrange funds if the funds are not there.
- Repaying your loan before the due date: If you want to repay your loan earlier, you can do this by texting REPAY to 68899.
- Understand CPA: CPA is Continuous Payment Authority and it governs how we can get repayments from you. We use CPA to collect your repayment but you can cancel it at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us on 0800 0124 743. You should ensure that you have settled your account with us before cancelling CPA because you could incur late payment charges.
How do multiple repayments work?
Multiple repayments is an innovation that we are really proud of. They are simple to understand – multiple repayments mean that you only repay the loan to a schedule that we have set out for you. This schedule is set out on the repayment calculator which is available on our website. We want to make it easier for people to see how much they will be repaying each month.
What is the repayment calculator?
Our multiple repayments calculator is a sliding app on our website that helps you figure out how much you can repay in multiple installments assuming that your amount is high. It’s important to use this to see how long it is going to take you to repay the calculator.
Top tips for dealing with payment methods
If you know you have regular payments you need to make each month, follow these top tips to make it easier for yourself:
- Have a standardized payment method of paying for loans: Whether this is through Debit card, paying ahead of the due date or doing a bank transfer, you should stick to the same way of paying each month. It’s much easier when it’s standardized because you will automatically pay it. This is much better than one month doing a bank transfer and then another month forgetting and being fined money that could have been easily saved.
- Write it down in a notebook or diary: Having your monthly due date for your payments logged in your diary is another good way of remembering the payments that you need to make.
- Put it as a reminder on your phone: Many of us have smartphones now and we are busy on WhatsApp and Facebook chatting with friends. You can put a reminder on your phone so that the day before your repayment is due, you can pay the amount.
With this “payment methods explained” guide, we hope to be transparent with how Peachy deals with payments. We know that payments can be confusing and daunting, but with Peachy, we like to make things simple and easy to understand. We do this so we can empower our customers when it comes to their personal finances.