Why choose Peachy?
There are many benefits in choosing Peachy‘s tailor made loans. One of the best things is we are there when you are in a bind. Peachy’s application is easy to use and always there for you when you are short of money. We offer wide range sum of money from £100 to £1,000 which you can pay back whenever more suited to you from 1 to 12 months.
Here are some of the amazing elements about our process:
- More instalments – smaller repayments!
- No hidden fees – never had them, never will!
- Hassle free online application
- You are in control of your money
- Professional Customer Service
- Peachy is a Direct Lender
Do I qualify?
We make things simple to understand.
Here are the criteria we look for in Peachy borrowers:
- UK resident
- 18 years or older
- Hold a UK bank or building society account with a valid debit card
- Have a working mobile phone & email address
- No users with a CCJ or CCJs in last 6 years can apply
- Must have regular monthly income of at least £600 (some benefits may be included)
Applying for a loan
We encourage you to think carefully before committing to any form of credit. It is a financial commitment and make sure you can repay.
On Peachy’s homepage, what you need to do is the following:
- On the calculator, choose the amount you wish to borrow, from £100 to £1000 and then
- Choose how long you want it for, from 1 to 12 months.
Once you’re happy with your loan terms which are displayed on the right, click on “APPLY NOW”. You will then be re-directed to the sign-up form.
How to Top Up a loan
Log into your Peachy account and see is your credit score high enough with us in order to apply for a Top Up. Bear in mind that up to date interest of the current payment will be collected from your bank account prior Top Up.
Think carefully before you take a short term loan and make sure that you are able to repay the outstanding balance on the due date.
Online registration form
If you are a new customer, all you have to do is to go through 4 easy steps through the application process: On the sign-up form, we will ask you to fill in your personal, contact, employment and financial details.
We need the information for identification and to run the necessary credit checks. At the end of the registration, you need to activate your account by clicking on the link that is sent to your e-mail and by entering the password that was sent to your mobile to the box on the landing page.
After filling all required fields, we will calculate your credit score. Within seconds, you will know if we are able to lend you.
Please be notified that we may call you to double-check some data you already gave us. This is just for your own interest and security reasons.
Processing your application
We will process your application after filling all the fields in our easy-to-follow online application form within couple of seconds. In some cases, a customer service agent might call you to ask you for more details.
Once approved, the money will be transferred to your bank account. It usually takes about 15 minutes, but depending on your bank in some cases it might take up to 1 hour.
Repaying your loan is easy and straightforward with Peachy.
Here are the top things you need to know about loan repayment:
- Choose the repayment period carefully while applying for a loan. You can choose for how long you need the loan for and with how many repayments you want to pay it back.
- Before the due date arrives, we will let you know by sending you an email.
- We use Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) to collect your repayment on the due date – the date you have chosen to repay your loan. In total we will make 2 attempts to collect your loan payment by using CPA.
- You can cancel a CPA at any time. You can do so by contacting us on 08000 124743 or by emailing us at [email protected].co.uk.
- If you wish to make the repayment early, then just send a text saying REPAY to 68899 and the money will be collected from your account immediately.
- If we can’t collect repayment on your promise date, we’ll try to contact you. If we can’t get hold of you we’ll try to take the amount owed from your card once again.
- We’ll charge you a missed payment fee of £15 if you fail to repay fully next day after your repayment date. Interest will also continue to be added to your balance.
- If you can’t repay your loan on time please contact us as soon as possible!
- Read more about our repayment options here!
The security of your data is the most important aspect of our services to you as a Peachy customer. We will never compromise your data or invade your privacy.
Some of the top aspects of our commitment to security include:
- Your privacy is our highest priority. Your data is being protected by SSL encryption.
- Please notice, that if you are new customer, we will call you to double-check provided information to make the offered loan even more secure.
- We have utilised every measure possible to safeguard your personal information, which is why we use Norton Security on our homepage.
Peachy´s representative example:
Borrow £400 for 6 months.
Repay in 6 payments.
Each payment: £125.13.
Total repayment: £750.75.
Interest p.a: 259.33% (fixed).
It is important to know that you will never pay more than 0.8% interest per day and never pay back in interest more than the original amount borrowed.
To understand more how APR works, please click here!
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Managing your account
You will have an account with us when you have filled all the application form fields.
On your account you can:
- check all your data,
- change it when needed,
- see your current loan and repaid loan details.
Managing your account is easy with Peachy because all you need to do is log onto our website to retrieve your account.
We uphold your data security and safety through SSL encryption.
Always make sure that you are able to repay a short term loan on the due date before taking one out as it will save you a lot of hassle!
Late repayment can be the source of severe financial stress which is why we suggest communicating financial problems as soon as they occur.