- January Survival Guide: How to Manage Your Finances After Your Christmas ‘Spending Binge’
- 11 Money Saving Excuses to Stop Making in 2020
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2020!
- Will UK Living Costs Rise in 2020 (And How Will It Impact Your Finances)?
- 10 Steps to Make Your Kids Financially Independent: An Infographic
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2020
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
25th September 2018
Yes, we do credit checks to all our customers. If your credit score is too low, we are not able to provide you with a loan, however please make sure that all the data you have provided is correct and valid. For further information or if you have any questions please contact our Customer Service Team by email at [email protected] or by …
We usually process your application within minutes. After that it is only a case of how fast the bank transfer can be completed. Most major banks operate instant transfer schemes, so a two hour wait should be the most you will have to endure, but usually it takes about 15 minutes. Smaller banks may still be working to introduce Faster …
Yes, just send us a text REPAY to 68899 or log into your account and click on REPAY to make an early repayment. Alternatively you can use our mobile app and press the REPAY button. These options become available to you 3 days before the due date. Please note that all fees must be paid in total according to the …