- January Survival Guide: How to Manage Your Finances After Your Christmas ‘Spending Binge’
- 11 Money Saving Excuses to Stop Making in 2020
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2020!
- Will UK Living Costs Rise in 2020 (And How Will It Impact Your Finances)?
- 10 Steps to Make Your Kids Financially Independent: An Infographic
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2020
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
25th September 2018
In order to update your bank details, please log into your Peachy online account and update the information under the My Account area. As an alternative option you may always contact us on 0800 0124 743 or send us an email to [email protected] and we can update the details for you. Please note that if you have an issued loan, …
You can contact our Customer Support via email [email protected] or via phone on 08000124743.
Please give us a call on 08000124743 to confirm your request and we will do it from our side. If you do not have any credit or an option to call, then you may also send us your request via email [email protected] and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.
For precise information concerning your account, please contact customer support by calling: 08000124743 OR send an email to [email protected]
You have 2 different options to repay your loan with Peachy: 1) You must ensure that you have enough funds available on your debit card on the due date. We will collect the loan repayment from your debit card automatically. If you want to repay the loan before the due date, just send us a text REPAY to 68899 or alternatively you …
Yes, we are a direct lender best described by the following three words – Fast, Easy & Secure! We offer loans from £100-£1,000. Peachy is a trademark of Cash On Go Ltd based in London. What differentiates us from other lenders is that we offer multiple repayment option to best suit our customer needs. You can borrow from £100- £1,000 …