- January Survival Guide: How to Manage Your Finances After Your Christmas ‘Spending Binge’
- 11 Money Saving Excuses to Stop Making in 2020
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2020!
- Will UK Living Costs Rise in 2020 (And How Will It Impact Your Finances)?
- 10 Steps to Make Your Kids Financially Independent: An Infographic
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2020
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
25th September 2018
If you've forgotten your password, click https://app.peachy.co.uk/forgot-password
Don't worry, all you need to do is send a text saying "PASSWORD" to 68899 (text message is free of charge, but your local network rates will be applied) or by clicking the “Forgot Password” option in the “Sign in” section online. You will then be sent a verification link to your email. Please click on the link provided in the email and …
Please give us a call from the new mobile umber on 08000124743 to update your mobile number. If you do not have any credit or an option to call, then you may also send us an email [email protected] and provide a suitable time for us to call you back on the new mobile number to update the details.
For precise information concerning your account, please contact customer support by calling 08000124743 or send an email to [email protected] Our office opening times are Mon-Fri 8 am to 8 pm and Sat-Sun 10 am to 6 pm.
If you have an active spam filter on your email account it is possible that our message has been incorrectly flagged as spam. Please check your junk mail or spam folder. To prevent this happening in the future, just add [email protected] to your contacts or mark it as a safe address. If you can't find our messages anywhere, then the email address …
In order to update your bank details, please log into your Peachy online account and update the information under the My Account area. As an alternative option you may always contact us on 0800 0124 743 or send us an email to [email protected] and we can update the details for you. Please note that if you have an issued loan, …