Get ready to carve creepy pumpkins and welcome the friendly spirits, skulls and zombies.. yes!! It’s Halloween again! Halloween is going to be more shocker this year. With all the preparations round the corner and like every year, October 31st will be the day when people will be celebrating the ghost and ghoul season with spooky savouries, devilish delights and haunted shows of the night.
Freaky yet Fun Facts on Halloween!
- Halloween began in ancient times with the Celts living on the British Isles.
- Jack-o-lanterns began as a method to keep ghosts away and the first were actually made from turnips.
- Trick or treating is credited to Irish people wherein they would go door to door gathering food contributions for the Halloween feast.
So how are you going to celebrate Halloween this year?
Are you planning to celebrate it wearing a themed costume, by playing ‘trick-or-treat’, by carving lanterns with ‘scary’ faces of pumpkins, by transforming your house into a haunted place or by planning a party?
There might be something rushing into your mind. Right?
What do you need to do next?
Win mysterious prize by sharing your pictures with Peachy Social
Peachy Social gives you an opportunity to win instant cash. To win these spooky awards, you just need to send us a photo of yours showing off a scary face paint, wearing a themed costume, crafting Halloween decorations or just munching on some spooky snacks.
Isn’t it really that simple?
It does not matter how old you are or what costume you are wearing, we want pictures of all sort to make our best selection.
So, just get your spooky buffets and face paints ready for HALLOWEEN.
Peachy wants to wish you a fun and spooky Halloween filled with lots of yummy treats.
May your Halloween be spooktacular!!!
In order to participate you must agree to the official rules of the competition!
Cash On Go Ltd / Peachy.co.uk.
The campaign is run by Cash On Go Ltd.
- Campaign duration
The campaign is active from October 24th 2016 until October 31th 2016.
2.1. 1x £50 for Twitter and 1x £100 for Facebook Campaigns.
- Terms & conditions of the game:
3.1. In order to participate to the campaign via Twitter you must follow Peachy’s official Twitter account.
3.2. In order to participate to the campaign via Facebook you must like Peachy’s official Facebook account.
3.3. All winners will be announced on the campaign Social pages.
- How will you receive your prize?
We will contact the winners via direct message with further instructions on how to claim your prize.
Should you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail: [email protected]. For a faster response please use „Peachy Halloween 2016” as a subject line.
- Cash On Go Ltd has the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time during the campaign.
- In case of complaint, Cash On Go Ltd reserves the right to have the final say.
- By entering the competition you agree that Cash On Go Ltd can send you marketing e-mails with news and offers.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to News Cash On Go Ltd and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
Let Peachy put a smile on your face!
Peachy.co.uk, Cash On Go Ltd.