Following last weeks Peachy’s Top Stats Research, we are happy to share our Infographic with you! Here are those key points we have covered:
- ¼ of those surveyed said they would take out a pay day loan.
- A third (32.61%) of those who have / would consider a pay day loan said they chose this option above other loans and it meant they could get money quickly.
- 75% (73.53%) of those surveyed said they felt they were given enough information when taking out a loan.
- When asked what they would like more info on, the majority (65%) said they would like more info on re-payments, followed closely by 58% saying they would like more info on interest rates.
- Over half of those surveyed (53%) said the thing that would stop them they most from taking out a loan is the worry of not being able to keep up with repayments.
- 1/3 of those who took out a loan said it made them feel relieved to have their money troubles out of the way but 47% said it made them nervous about getting into debt.
- When asked who we would turn to for advice on taking out a loan, 39% said they’d turn to their family, followed closely by 38% saying they would turn to their partners.
- 35% said they would turn to the internet for advice on taking out a loan and only 28% said they would go to a financial expert.