- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
21st October 2015
Halloween is traditionally seen as an American holiday but it is now becoming even more popular in the UK and Europe. Held on the 31 October every year, it tends to be a day where there are costume parties where people dress in spooky clothing as well as do pranks on each other. Halloween spending in the UK has risen …
7th September 2015
With kids around the country beginning to return to school and stressed parents running around the shops last minute like headless chickens. What can you do to get everything they need and stay calm in doing so? Whether it was that holiday or those days out that left a hole in your wallet, or you’re going through that last minute …
4th August 2015
Summer is still here…, hoorah!! With social media sites awash with friend’s photos of foreign holidays, BBQ’s and beaches. What options do you have, if you’re a little short cash? Whether you’re planning a staycation or just wondering what to do with the kids during the summer holidays. This is the post for you. As we will look at things …
27th July 2015
Debt is a huge problem at the moment. Be it on a national or a personal level. We just have to look at some statistics to see the current stark situation: – The average UK adult now owes almost £30,000. – Average consumer borrowing per UK adult is over £3000. – The average household credit card debt is over £2000. …
15th July 2015
Saving is one word that people hear many times when it comes to personal finance and money matters. National Savings & Investments (NS&I) found that UK savers have put more money away in 2014 than they have in a decade. The NS&I noted that this was around 8% of pay. The average amount that is saved per person each month …
25th June 2015
Whether your saving a trip abroad, the school summer holidays or just simply feeling the pinch. This week’s post has something for you. Saving a tenner this week sounds good right? But what would you say if we had 10 ways you can save at least £10? Even Better!!! 1. Have a Packed Lunch We know it is not the …