- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
8th August 2016
In this day and age of technology, it has never been easier to find new ways to increase your income. The Federation of Small Business found that there has been an increase of 3% since 2014 of people who are starting a business. Whether you want to start a small business or if you are looking for part-time income, you …
30th June 2016
Introduction Thoughts are starting to turn to summer and that well-deserved holiday. With each passing year more and more of us are leaving the UK and taking our main holiday abroad. This year only 30% of Brits are expected to spend their summer holiday in the UK. Some of the most popular foreign destinations include; Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal …
16th May 2016
Dumbphones: Introduction The last 2 years have seen smartphone sales declining, falling by 5% in 2014. While sales of flip and feature phones (dumbphones) have risen almost 6% in the same time period. With 30% of adults not using smartphones (15% of 18-35 year old) and this number on the rise, could you give up your smartphone? Not sure… What …
29th February 2016
Mother’s Day is always a day that makes every woman feel special. You might remember your mum or stepmother and instantly want to find them and hug them to show how you feel about them. Mother’s Day is the perfect day for this but likewise, it can also be a day that requires strict financial management in order to make …
11th February 2016
Valentine’s Day is one of the most exciting days in the year especially when it is a leap year (like this year!). Known as the day to celebrate love and couples, most people are thinking about what to do with their partners. New research found that spending for Valentine’s Day in the UK will top £431m this year according to …
18th November 2015
With Hallowe’en just around the corner, and Christmas a stone’s throw away, it’s not a surprise that people are already thinking about what they will be buying this Christmas. Christmas requires thinking about your money carefully so that you don’t end up overextending yourself. There are temptations everywhere especially considering that retailers have already started preparing Christmas holiday promotions such …