- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
- Extra Cash Lying Around? Here Are 9 Best Ways to Capitalise
- Where Does Your Paycheck Go? Key Household Spending Statistics in the UK (Infographic)
- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
2nd January 2017
If you are a spender, you need to get better at managing money. Internet retail sales per UK shopper are over £1,000 per year, according to econsultancy. This clearly shows that the UK is a nation of spenders and we need to see how we can manage our spending effectively. Spending money is all about knowing your limits and spending …
28th December 2016
According to new statistics, around 1.1 million UK households have savings that are under £1,000. With savings numbers like this, if you have more than £1,000 in savings, you are showing that you are good at saving money. Saving is something that Brits are trying to get better at but if you are one of the lucky people who do …
16th December 2016
Discretionary spending is money that you spend on your lifestyle that excludes necessary spending such as gas and electric bills and petrol for your car. This means discretionary money can be anything from the money you spend on eating out to shopping for clothes for going out. If you are looking for the top tips on how to budget for …
5th December 2016
As the country deals with the end of the year, at least we have one bright spot to look forward to: Christmas 2016. Retailers are excited, but how do consumers feel about Christmas? If you are one of the millions of people who are planning on doing a lot of Christmas shopping this December, you need to have the ultimate …
23rd November 2016
Setting financial goals is something that is really important if you are trying to save money and improve your financial situation. In this guide, you are going to learn all of the tips and ideas on how to set financial goals that you can achieve with practical tips. 1. Decide what your goals are Knowing what your goals are is …
31st October 2016
It seems hard now to imagine, but as recently as 2008 only half of people in the UK shopped online. That figure is now over 75%. However, as then shopping online can still be a bit of a minefield and getting the cheapest deal is not always guaranteed. That is why this week we have created a post for you …