- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
16th December 2016
Discretionary spending is money that you spend on your lifestyle that excludes necessary spending such as gas and electric bills and petrol for your car. This means discretionary money can be anything from the money you spend on eating out to shopping for clothes for going out. If you are looking for the top tips on how to budget for …
5th December 2016
As the country deals with the end of the year, at least we have one bright spot to look forward to: Christmas 2016. Retailers are excited, but how do consumers feel about Christmas? If you are one of the millions of people who are planning on doing a lot of Christmas shopping this December, you need to have the ultimate …
23rd November 2016
Setting financial goals is something that is really important if you are trying to save money and improve your financial situation. In this guide, you are going to learn all of the tips and ideas on how to set financial goals that you can achieve with practical tips. 1. Decide what your goals are Knowing what your goals are is …
31st October 2016
It seems hard now to imagine, but as recently as 2008 only half of people in the UK shopped online. That figure is now over 75%. However, as then shopping online can still be a bit of a minefield and getting the cheapest deal is not always guaranteed. That is why this week we have created a post for you …
20th October 2016
The battle of the sexes has spilled over into how different genders spend money. Do we really spend money differently when it comes to men and women, or do we spend money in similar ways? This is a question that is important to answer because it gives us a solid overview about how men and women operate when it comes …
8th September 2016
September savings are something that many people are looking for as autumn begins. How are you going to save this September? You need to follow the top tips that we have for you to help you save and manage your money. As we head into the final quarter of the year, it is important to manage your finances especially in …