- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
25th April 2017
As a nation, we love spending money on our children. According to a study from Aviva, first-time parents from the UK spend almost £492m preparing for a new baby. Whether you have a newborn baby or a teenager, children are the hearts and souls of our society. It’s natural that British parents love to spend money on making them happy …
13th March 2017
When it comes to spending on things that we care about, no one does it like us. Once in a lifetime purchase is a thing that many of us think about but we don’t know if we could ever achieve it. These purchases can be done but they can only be done with a plan and a budget. Nothing happens …
17th January 2017
To “Run out of money” is something that most of us dread. However, research from the Money Charity shows that household debt in the UK now averages at around more than £54,000 per household. This highlights the problems that many of us are facing with consumer credit, as more people are looking for cash because they cannot generate the cash …
9th January 2017
The phrase ‘the Bank of Mum and Dad’ was coined in Britain to highlight the growing number of adult children who ask their parents for money, food, shelter once they have finished university and are working. This is a phenomenon that is growing rapidly as more young people in the UK under the age of 35 are returning to their …
2nd January 2017
If you are a spender, you need to get better at managing money. Internet retail sales per UK shopper are over £1,000 per year, according to econsultancy. This clearly shows that the UK is a nation of spenders and we need to see how we can manage our spending effectively. Spending money is all about knowing your limits and spending …
28th December 2016
According to new statistics, around 1.1 million UK households have savings that are under £1,000. With savings numbers like this, if you have more than £1,000 in savings, you are showing that you are good at saving money. Saving is something that Brits are trying to get better at but if you are one of the lucky people who do …