- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
- Extra Cash Lying Around? Here Are 9 Best Ways to Capitalise
- Where Does Your Paycheck Go? Key Household Spending Statistics in the UK (Infographic)
- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
23rd March 2018
We all know how difficult it can be to save money, which is why we’re sharing 9 practical saving hacks to help you save more, without compromising or changing your lifestyle! Shockingly, 1 in 4 UK adults has zero savings. Worse still, 10% of Brits admit to spending more than they earn. As our daily lifestyles continue to feel the …
1st February 2018
Brits are terrible at saving! In this article, we share 5 reasons why Brits don’t save anymore and include 3 tips on how to start saving today. After what has probably been another expensive and excessive Christmas, many will be anticipating the arrival of their post-Christmas credit card statements. Yet, despite several New Year’s resolutions on making this year a …
15th October 2017
If you want to be the king or queen of saving, you should start with manageable goals. £250 is a good place to start if you want to build your savings cushion into something bigger at a later date. If you have never saved £500 or you want to save this amount today, this is the perfect guide for you …
20th August 2017
Conventional financial wisdom says that you need to have an emergency fund in order to have strong personal finances. Cash reserve can be anything from three months to six months. This can take a while to create for yourself which is why it is extremely important to generate income for yourself. In addition to having your full-time job, it’s important …
6th August 2017
How to create wealth Wealth is the word that is on everyone’s mind. Wealth and money are not the same thing though. If you want to become wealthy, you need to understand how to create wealth and how to keep wealth. The average wealth of households based in the South East of England has soared to more than £300,000 according …
3rd July 2017
An emergency fund is one of the most important things that you need to have to manage your personal finances. It is something that will help you when or if you are suffering from financial problems, or if you are trying to ensure that you do not have financial problems. What is an emergency fund? An emergency fund is a …