- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
15th October 2017
If you want to be the king or queen of saving, you should start with manageable goals. £250 is a good place to start if you want to build your savings cushion into something bigger at a later date. If you have never saved £500 or you want to save this amount today, this is the perfect guide for you …
20th August 2017
Conventional financial wisdom says that you need to have an emergency fund in order to have strong personal finances. Cash reserve can be anything from three months to six months. This can take a while to create for yourself which is why it is extremely important to generate income for yourself. In addition to having your full-time job, it’s important …
6th August 2017
How to create wealth Wealth is the word that is on everyone’s mind. Wealth and money are not the same thing though. If you want to become wealthy, you need to understand how to create wealth and how to keep wealth. The average wealth of households based in the South East of England has soared to more than £300,000 according …
3rd July 2017
An emergency fund is one of the most important things that you need to have to manage your personal finances. It is something that will help you when or if you are suffering from financial problems, or if you are trying to ensure that you do not have financial problems. What is an emergency fund? An emergency fund is a …
28th May 2017
“Save money” is back in style as more Brits look to saving to weather potential financial problems in the future. A survey from the National Savings & Investments (NS&I) found that savings levels are increasing every year, and that women in general save more money than men. If you are a spender and you want to learn about the power …
10th May 2017
Introduction Thoughts are starting to turn to summer and that well-deserved holiday. With each passing year more and more of us are leaving the UK and taking our main holiday abroad. This year only 30% of Brits are expected to spend their summer holiday in the UK. Some of the most popular foreign destinations include; Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal …