- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
- Extra Cash Lying Around? Here Are 9 Best Ways to Capitalise
- Where Does Your Paycheck Go? Key Household Spending Statistics in the UK (Infographic)
- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
13th January 2014
Do you lie awake at night worrying about finances? I know how you feel. It wasn’t that long ago when I was checking my bank account each hour on payday to see if the money had arrived so I could go out and buy some lunch. Money issues are not nice, and it’s easy to see why having it makes …
30th December 2013
We all know New Year’s resolutions can be hard to keep but you should definitely put your best foot forward when doing so. There are all kinds of New Year’s resolutions that you can try. We have listed some of the most popular ones that Brits are trying to adhere to: Pay off debt: Whether you have store card debt …
18th December 2013
We’ve put together the second part of money saving tips that can help you cope with Christmas! Plan your presents: We often end up spending more than we intended on Christmas presents because we start to panic and buy things without thinking them through. Have a think before you hit the shops about what you might buy for who and …
11th December 2013
With Christmas creeping near with every passing day, the thought of digging deeper into your wallet may send you into a cold sweat, especially if you’re still recovering from a financial hangover from the summer holidays. The good news is that there is still time to get your finances in order and create a fabulous Christmas without breaking the bank. …
26th November 2013
Financial pressures are something that many of us know. Whether you are a graduate or if you are married with children, financial pressure will show its face in the future. According to a report by Forum for the Future, financial pressures will be part of economic life in 2030. If you are under financial stress, use these methods to manage …
21st November 2013
The rise of online shopping has led to a massive change in how people in the UK see cash and spending online in general. The UK has over 12% of online retail market share, according to RetailResearch.org. With billions of pounds being spent annually especially around Christmas online, how has this changed our attitudes to cash vs online spending? Cash …