- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
- 8 Expensive Valentine's Day Gifts (Get Your Cheque Book Out!)
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2019!
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2019
31st July 2013
Financial Conduct Authority used to be the key watchdog over the growing payday lending industry in the UK. The FCA now has decided to bring in some more help in the form of the Competition Commission. This body oversees how competition in business operates in the UK. Let’s look at some of the reasons why the FCA has decided to bring …
5th July 2013
There is a lot of news about the payday loan industry from news about how loans are advertised and how loans should be marketed to customers. Peachy Loans however, received good comments from The Guardian, one of the top newspapers in the country that has looked critically at the payday loan industry. These comments show that Peachy Loans is deciding …
17th May 2013
Introduction Managing how money should be used within life is something that many Britons are trying to do successfully. This guide will give you the tools of the trade to manage your personal finances in a way that you can implement once you have finished reading the guide. Start the first day of your new financial life today with our …
Check out this fun UK weather infographic about the weather in the UK. Was there something you didn’t know already? Have a Peachy Day!
16th May 2013
Getting a short term loan from Peachy is very easy and paying it back is just as simple! We give you an option to pay back your loan in in partial payments. This means you can decide when and how you wish to repay your loan, putting more in control of your money. This is how it works: First you …
25th April 2013
1. Introduction Payday loan can be useful tool to giving you a helping hand in your personal finances. It is important to remember that they should only be used in the short term because of the higher interest rate than bank-backed loan products such as personal loans. In this guide, you will learn how to use a payday loan from …