- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
18th March 2014
Peachy is excited about this year’s credit summit. It is one of the most interesting dates on the credit year’s calendar. It is the UK’s largest credit industry event and it is essentially a conference where everyone in the industry will meet to discuss what is happening. Key issues to be discussed include car finance, alternative lending and debt advice. …
10th March 2014
The Oscars of the credit industry are the Credit Today Awards. Just like how your favourite actors and actresses fight for the golden statue of the Oscars, credit companies that give people financial power want to get Credit Today Awards. We are thrilled to announce that Peachy.co.uk has been nominated for 2 awards. Alternative Lender of the Year Nomination (Consumer) …
6th December 2013
Inside the world of a payday loan user (Research) Unique research carried about by Peachy Loans and an infographic released by Peachy is ground-breaking and has revealed much needed data on who payday loan users are and what their habits are. Kristjan Novitski, the founder of Peachy.co.uk said: “We’re releasing our findings to paint a much more focused picture of …
30th October 2013
Your credit score is part of your personal finance blueprint. You should always know what your credit score is especially if you want to build your financial future. At Peachy, we know it doesn’t seem straightforward when you are looking for your credit scores. Finding out credit scores has become an entire industry for some companies. We are here to …
26th September 2013
Business ideas can flow freely from you and your peers but we know that execution is the most important thing that counts. How you make your business idea work will separate you from the people who dream about being successful in business and the people who actually live their success every day. Take a look at these 7 incredible business …
7th August 2013
We need to keep our hearts healthy which is what the British Heart Foundation (BHF) wants to encourage in everyone in the UK. The British Heart Foundation is the nation’s heart charity that wants to encourage research and knowledge into fighting heart disease and improving heart health. We recognise how important this is which is why Peachy Loans fundraising for …