- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
- Want to Earn £15 with Peachy? Refer a Friend and the Money is Yours!
- 6 Credit Alternatives to Bank Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards
- 7 Ways to Compare Payday Loans Online
- 8 Expensive Valentine's Day Gifts (Get Your Cheque Book Out!)
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2019!
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2019
4th August 2014
Peachy, in partnership with credit reference agency Callcredit presented teams of 30 cyclists for an amazing charity bike challenge across Estonia. The charities that were benefited from this event include Candlelighters, a Leeds-based charity for children who have cancer. Another charity that was down to benefit is Centre of Disability Related Information and Assistive Technology that is an Estonian charity …
2nd July 2014
Estonia is the scene of the charity challenge 2014 that we are all going to be part of. We are extremely excited and focused on doing our best for this challenge. The key part of the challenge is that it is a cycling challenge where each of the riders must try and raise around £500 which we are going to …
6th June 2014
Happy Birthday Peachy!
21st April 2014
Following last weeks Peachy’s Top Stats Research, we are happy to share our Infographic with you! Here are those key points we have covered: ¼ of those surveyed said they would take out a pay day loan. A third (32.61%) of those who have / would consider a pay day loan said they chose this option above other loans and …
17th April 2014
Peachy is excited to release a new batch of new survey results that sheds light into what we really think about money and personal finances. Peachy worked with an external agency to create this survey. Respondents were chosen to find out the insights and opinions about money, credit and personal finance. Questions asked In the survey, all types of questions …
27th March 2014
Mother’s Day is one of the most exciting days in the year because we get to pay tribute and homage to our mothers. Mother’s Day is also increasingly being used as a way to celebrate the women in our lives who act as mother figures. In the UK, Mother’s Day tends to be on the fourth Sunday of Lent before …