- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
- Extra Cash Lying Around? Here Are 9 Best Ways to Capitalise
- Where Does Your Paycheck Go? Key Household Spending Statistics in the UK (Infographic)
- It's Peachy's Birthday - All £100 Loans are Now Interest-Free!
- The 5 Triggers of Emotional Spending (And How to Control Them!)
- New UK Tax Year: 11 Things you Need to Know (And How it Impacts You)
- 10 Simple Tips for Motorists to Save £934 on Fuel Costs (in 2019)!
- 5 Tips to Plan, Budget and Book your Summer Holiday in 2019!
- How to Save Money on Household Utility Bills
- The Peachy Guide to ISA's and Tax-free Savings
20th March 2019
Peachy is growing, and we’re proud that we are offering credit to millions of Britons who need a short-term loan to cover life’s little emergencies. Despite our success, there are undoubtedly some friends and colleagues of yours that may have never heard of Peachy. Who knows, maybe they themselves are facing one of life’s little financial crises? So, wouldn’t it …
10th April 2017
One thing that is a fact, people love awards and so do companies. We are thrilled to be taking part in the Consumer Credit Awards in 2017 that are going to take place at the Lansdowne Club in Mayfair. We have been nominated in the category of ‘Best Short Term Loan Provider’. We cannot wait to see who the winners …
13th July 2016
We are thrilled to announce that we have been voted as a “Top Rated Short Term Credit Provider” in the 2016 Consumer Credit Awards. The Consumer Credit Awards are the first consumer-led credit awards, voted for by customers, not a panel of judges. 2016 saw the first year of the awards, with thousands of customers voting. With voting in eleven categories, …
25th April 2016
Peachy.co.uk is delighted to be nominated in the “Best Short Term Loan Provider” category in the 2016 Consumer Credit Awards. Now we need the help of our customers to win! How to vote for us To vote for us, simply click here and share a quick review about us! There’s also 5 x £100 prizes up for grabs. But vote …
19th February 2016
Peachy is delighted to announce that the company has received official authorisation from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA is the regulatory body for consumer finance in the United Kingdom. The FCA regulates all credit lenders in the UK to ensure that they are following guidelines and rules. “We are absolutely delighted to have this authorisation as a top …
14th October 2015
The good news continues to come in thanks to our latest advertising and marketing campaigns. We are delighted to announce that Peachy.co.uk’s promotions won an award from the Institute of Promotional Marketing in the IPM COGS 2015 Awards. Peachy’s campaign work does well with Promotions In the category of Promotional Merchandise, Peachy’s marketing agency won the bronze award, competing against …