- January Survival Guide: How to Manage Your Finances After Your Christmas ‘Spending Binge’
- 11 Money Saving Excuses to Stop Making in 2020
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2020!
- Will UK Living Costs Rise in 2020 (And How Will It Impact Your Finances)?
- 10 Steps to Make Your Kids Financially Independent: An Infographic
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2020
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
9th November 2017
If you want to save money for yourself, your family and your future, one avenue you should consider is business. Starting a business is an excellent way to create savings for yourself if you can make it profitable. The Internet has changed how businesses are created. Before the Internet, it was difficult to start a business. You needed to go …
17th September 2017
Financial problems come in many sizes and they affect people from all walks of life. If you want to solve your financial problems, you need to approach them in a different way compared to how you have been doing recently. The UK is a nation full of spending as seen from how much we spend daily. The Money Charity found …
26th March 2017
Knowing how to repay a loan back on time is an important skill that many people need to learn. It is easy to think that is something that we are all born with but learning how to manage money is one of the most important skills that you will need to be able to learn. Sometimes, you can find yourself …
7th March 2017
Financial lessons is extremely important in shaping your children’s future. Your teenage children and adult children should also get attention and it’s critical in today’s economy to create the environment where children can ask questions about money and learn about how to manage their money. Take a look at these essential lessons about personal finance that you can teach your …
28th February 2017
Budget is the most important thing you can do when it comes to managing your money. 35% of UK households do not have any savings, according to research from the Money Charity. With numbers like this, it is clear that saving, budgeting and managing money needs to become part of your personal lifestyle. Allocate a set amount for savings 13% …
9th February 2017
Understanding how interest rate works is important if you are trying to get better at managing your personal finances. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is essentially the interest given as a percentage spread across one year that you will repay on any credit product such as a payday loan, personal loan or an instant cash loan. APR is used interchangeably with …