- January Survival Guide: How to Manage Your Finances After Your Christmas ‘Spending Binge’
- 11 Money Saving Excuses to Stop Making in 2020
- How to Get Fit and Healthy [on a Budget] in 2020!
- Will UK Living Costs Rise in 2020 (And How Will It Impact Your Finances)?
- 10 Steps to Make Your Kids Financially Independent: An Infographic
- The 10 Best Money Saving Sites for 2020
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: A Cause (or Symptom) of Britain’s Credit Card Debt?
- Bulk Buying: Does It Really Save You Money In The Long-term?
- Peachy Named in Top 50 List for Most Trusted Companies in 2019!
- How to Escape The Rent Cycle and Finally Buy a Home
1st June 2019
It’s party time for Peachy! Our 8th birthday is fast approaching and we can’t believe we’re 8 years old already! In human years, we’d still be in primary school! But we’re growing a lot faster as a business – and we are happy to remain one of the most trusted direct lenders in the UK. We turn 8 on 6th …
6th June 2018
It’s time for Celebrations! Peachy.co.uk has a 7th birthday on 6th of June and because of that we declare the whole June as a Birthday Month in Peachy. During the whole June we are going to give out Peachy’s gifts and there will be 7 lucky ones who don’t have to repay their loan. Just keep on reading to understand …
25th April 2018
We care about our customers and highly value the relationship we have with you. From 1st of May until 31st of May 2018 Peachy has a cash draw. We’re giving away 3 x £250! You are eligible to participate in Peachy’s “Cash Draw” campaign if you apply and get approved for a loan during the period of 01.05. – 31.05.2018. Campaign official …
23rd November 2017
It’s that time of year and it can only mean one thing, we wish you a Merry Peachy Christmas! In order to celebrate Christmas properly, we are happy to announce an incredible offer for all of our loyal customers who want to remember this Christmas. It contains several activities and lots of prizes you can win! Prize fund in total £1100 …
5th June 2017
Its our 6th birthday already and we would like to celebrate it with you! During the whole June we are going to give out Peachy’s gifts, discounts and on top of all of it there will be 6 lucky customers who don’t have to repay their loan. Just keep on reading to understand how we are doing all of it. …
4th November 2016
Christmas is the merriest but also the busiest time of the year – visiting friends and family, shopping for presents and setting up decorations. It can really be a hassle when topped up with lack of time and money as usual. Planning ahead and getting an early start can take some of the stress away. And Peachy is here to …