- How to Understand the Different Types of Interest
- How to Teach Your Children about Loans and Credit
- 10 Things to Know About Your Bank Account
- What to Do if You Run Out of Money
- The Bank of Mum and Dad in Britain
- How to Manage Money if You are a Spender
- How to Manage Your Money if You are a Saver
- How to Budget for Discretionary Spending
- Seven Tips for Managing your Christmas Money
- How to Set Financial Goals
17th May 2013
We have an amazing new game “Open safety deposit box and win money instantly” running on our Facebook page where you can win £20 daily by simply opening safety deposit boxes! At the end of the campaign we will be draw out £250 among all participates! Click HERE to play the game! Have a Peachy Day! This campaign has ended!
Introduction Managing how money should be used within life is something that many Britons are trying to do successfully. This guide will give you the tools of the trade to manage your personal finances in a way that you can implement once you have finished reading the guide. Start the first day of your new financial life today with our …
Check out this fun UK weather infographic about the weather in the UK. Was there something you didn’t know already? Have a Peachy Day!
16th May 2013
Getting a short-term loan from Peachy is very easy and paying it back is just as simple! We give you an option to pay back your loan in in partial payments. This means you can decide when and how you wish to repay your loan, putting more in control of your money. This is how it works: First you need …