£100 Loans Interest Free Campaign Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We care about our customers and highly value the relationship we have with you. You are eligible to participate in Peachy’s £100 Loans Interest Free Campaign if you apply and get approved for a £100 regular loan during the period of June 3rd until June 30, 2019.
Please note that a high-cost short-term loan is primarily of benefit to those in temporary need of money to cover occasional unexpected shortfalls and such loans are not suitable long term or as a solution to wider financial problems because the costs are likely to be significantly higher than other forms of lending which are designed for borrowing over sustained periods.
- £100 Loans Interest Free Campaign (the Campaign) is run by Cash On Go Ltd / Peachy.co.uk, Registered address Cash On Go Ltd, 199 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3TY, UK, phone number 08000 124743.
- The Campaign is valid from June 3rd, 2019, till June 30, 2019, and takes place on www.peachy.co.uk website.
Qualifying for the £100 Loans Interest Free Campaign
- By taking part in the Campaign:
- You will not qualify for the Campaign if:
- You have an existing loan with Peachy.co.uk.
- You are topping up existing loan
- The Participant will get interest free loan for £100. The discount is not transferable or redeemable for cash and in case of late repayment one £15 penalty will apply.
- The Campaign discount is displayed on the loan details with the calculator and on Loan Statement.
- You may only participate in the Campaign in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- attempt to create more than one account in order to get more than one loan
- invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- use alternative contact information;
- do anything that damages Peachy.co.uk’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
- use the Campaign in:
- (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation; or
- use the Campaign excessively or in any way that we consider to be unreasonable (at our sole and absolute discretion);
- otherwise attempt to circumvent the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
- No additional promo codes, unique codes or links can be used to apply for this Campaign including combining them with each other.
Abuse of the Campaign
- Peachy.co.uk has the right to refuse to adjust the discount if (in our sole and absolute discretion) we suspect that the Campaign offer has not been used in good faith or the Terms and Conditions have been breached.
- We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) closing your account and/or canceling the discount.
Limitation of Liability
- Cash On Go Ltd / Peachy.co.uk accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Peachy.co.uk accepts no liability for any use of the Campaign which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Legal relations arising from the Campaign shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign that is published on our website and constructed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Changes to the Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Cash On Go Ltd/ Peachy.co.uk does not change Terms and Conditions part way through the Campaign or create and enforce Terms and Conditions retrospectively.
This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, third parties.
Should you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: [email protected]